Our response to COVID-19
Coldman’s highest priority is the health and safety of our team. And also it is our duty to ensure that customer’s products are stored safely and to move safely and efficiently through the supply chain.
We are dedicating this section of our website to provide ongoing information our team, customers and communities need to stay safe and keep the cold chain moving.
COVID-19 precautions at our warehouses
- 1. Maintaining body temperature record.
- 2. Regular usage of Sanitizer and hand wash.
- 3. Placing of hand sanitizer at all entry points.
- 4. Awareness trainings.
- 5. Fortnight Checkup of staff at warehouse.
- 6. Mandatory usage of Aarogya Setu App.
Preventive Measures during COVID-19
COVID 19 Precautions and SOP
- (i) ERP_04: COVID 19 Emergency Response Plan.
- (ii) ERP_01: Emergency Response Plan for any sort of Emergency
- (iii) PRP_14: COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines for Visitors, Staffs and contractorsAwareness trainings.
Updates and News
These are extraordinary times and as the world reacts, our industry is being called upon to help feed the world in a critical time of need. Check out the resources below for the latest news and updates on COVID-19.